Tekkit Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made originally on minecraft vinilla factions server. Paradise has growning to a beautiful town on a towny server. Now it has once agian progressed into a Server of its own. Enjoy your stay here at Paradise

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Netjunkie109
Admin

Hello Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!!!   Hello Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:57 pm

This here is your Mod Netjunkie. I wanted to give everyone a heads up about the forum. This forum is for everyone, and the purpose of it is to have fun and get ideas from one another. Smile

If there is any fighting, profanity, or generalized bullying; you will be banned!! We want everyone to feel safe when they come on here.

So everyone have fun, and I will be watching and posting myself.

Thank You,
Netjunkie

Back to top Go down
http://netjunkie403.blogspot.com
PhyreStorm
Admin
PhyreStorm

Hello Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!!   Hello Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Netjunkie109 wrote:
This here is your Mod Netjunkie. I wanted to give everyone a heads up about the forum. This forum is for everyone, and the purpose of it is to have fun and get ideas from one another. Smile

If there is any fighting, profanity, or generalized bullying; you will be banned!! We want everyone to feel safe when they come on here.

So everyone have fun, and I will be watching and posting myself.

Thank You,
Netjunkie

Well Stated, I also agree 100%
this server will have a very low tolerance for, Profanity, Ignorance, Disrespect, Griefing, and any disreguards to the rules.

When your in game, please type /rules and read our in game rules.

Sincerly
~Phyre
Back to top Go down
https://tekkit-paradise.board-directory.net
DreadManiac

DreadManiac

Hello Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Yep im back.   Hello Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:05 pm

SO yes, im here as DreadManiac on Phyre's forums! Of course to all the other staff, too, I send my hellos. lol! and you also found that pick in won of my previous posts maybe?
Back to top Go down
stemaki

stemaki

Hello Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!!   Hello Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:49 am

im here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!!   Hello Everyone!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tekkit Paradise :: General-
Jump to: