Tekkit Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made originally on minecraft vinilla factions server. Paradise has growning to a beautiful town on a towny server. Now it has once agian progressed into a Server of its own. Enjoy your stay here at Paradise

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History of Paradise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PhyreStorm
Admin
PhyreStorm

History of Paradise Empty
PostSubject: History of Paradise   History of Paradise I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Welcome,

Paradise! where do i start. Paradise was a simple faction made up of some friends and alot of support from a great friend from a other server. It started as a faction, small and only a few members of the faction with 3 leaders. The server in which Paradise was started then changed into a towny server. Paradise of course stayed the same name and became very well known town, Flourished into the biggest town on this server. I was asked at this point to become a Mod of this server therefore giving the town over to one of teh Co-owners. She has since changed the name of the town and it has been just as ever popular as before if not grown.

I am no longer a mod on this server and have left basicly and made my own server. Tekkit Paradise, Is now the the new town. The differance being on a grander scale and is now a server. I wish to grow this beautiful idea even bigger. Paradise is a place where people can be themselfs and not be judged. A place of happiness however that may be for you. Well that is the history of this beautiful Idea as we will call it and we will be writing the future from here on out.

Sincerly,
PhyreStorm
Back to top Go down
https://tekkit-paradise.board-directory.net

History of Paradise
Page 1 of 1